Providing Cutting Edge Business Solutions in Digital & Performance Marketing

WHAT WE DO

BRAND BUILDING

We leverage the experience and knowledge of our team members across mediums and emerging media platforms in conjunction with the marketing proficiency of our senior management members to deliver against both the short-term and long-term objectives of your business.

MOBILE MARKETING

Around sixty percent of Internet access is through smart phones. According to the statistics, last year 55% of mobile commerce was through tablets and remaining 45% was through smart phones. In this current scenario if you are not using mobile marketing than you are losing a big segment of your target audience.

SEARCH MARKETING

Around 89% of people use Google, Yahoo or Bing to find information about the products and services they are going to purchase. Trootrac Media designs and implements excellent Search Marketing Plan specific to your search campaigns. Careful setup and continued tracking and analysis ensures that relevant traffic is targeted and that your campaign becomes and remains a top performer.

SOCIAL MEDIA

Social network reaches one in four persons around the world. To utilize its full potential and increase your business ROAS, it’s essential to have a right social media strategy. Trootrac leverages the importance of social media to make your brand more popular and reach wider audience.

RETARGETING

It’s a well-known fact that 98% of the people who visit your website leave without converting. Retargeting is a type of online marketing strategy that targets this segment and keeps your brand in front these visitors even after they leave your website.

AFFILIATE MARKETING

Affiliate Marketing is a process in which businesses offer compensation to a partner when the partner generates traffic, leads or sales on behalf of the business owners. TrooTrac Media has a strong network of 3000 plus national and international affiliates and supports a range of affiliate and performance based marketing activities.

SOME OF OUR PAST & PRESENT CLIENTS